AppMon User Experience Management (UEM) lets you track user behavior on web pages. It helps you identify user problems before your user complains. It also lets you receive business analytics data like the geographic distribution of your web page visitors and average session duration.
Getting started with UEM
The Business analytics dashboard gives a central point to gauge application performance from the user's point of view. Efficiently filter through millions of user visits, search for specific visits and pass visit details along to support or engineering to accelerate problem resolution. Drill down from visits displayed in AppMon Web to see the full visit PurePath data in the AppMon Client.
Use tiles on this dashboard to:
- Analyze site visits to your application or user actions that come from anywhere on the globe based on geographic region.
- See details of your application performance from the point of view of actual users of the application.
- Trace a user's activity through all the channels they access.
- See details of the top countries where your users are accessing the application.
- Analyze user traffic in terms of first and last pages accessed in a visit.
- Quickly find details on any particular user visit of groups of user visits.
Click or tap a tile to open a full screen view for a deeper-dive into related metrics and analytics data.