Reports can be created automatically at given intervals and can either be stored in the AppMon Server's filesystem or be sent by e-mail. Scheduled reports are created by the AppMon Server.
- Open the dashboard you want to report.
- Right-click the dashboard title or open the dashboard menu and select Report. The Report Creation dialog box appears.
- Customize the report by changing the title, description, file type, page orientation, page size and filename.
- Click Create Schedule. The Scheduled Report dialog box appears.
- Customize the post-processing to send the report as e-mail and/or store it in the AppMon Server's file system.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- Add or edit a schedule with in the Schedules Editor.
- Click the Report Settings tab to define the File Type, Orientation and Page Size.
You can also define the user which is used to run the report here.