Web dashboards are available for all users with sufficient permissions.
AppMon contains a set of built-in web dashboards which provide an overview of custom dashboard features as well as common use cases, such as business analytics, backend, or infrastructure monitoring. You cannot edit built-in dashboards, however, you can make a copy of a dashboard, and edit it as a custom one.
Custom web dashboards
Custom web dashboards are those created by you or other users.
- See how to create custom web dashboards to display the data you need.
- Get an overview of tiles available.
- Web dashboards can be exported and imported across your environments to faster onboard new teams.
- Share your custom web dashboard with the rest of your team by providing a unique URL for your dashboard or by exporting a snapshot image of the dashboard to include in a report or presentation.
- AppMon 2018 April Tag your custom web dashboards to easily organize them.
|Clone||Creates a copy of a dashboard. It is useful when you want to change something on un-editable built-in|
|Add to favorites||Adds the dashboard to favorites list.|
|Edit||Custom dashboard only Enables dashboard editing mode.|
|Set as home||Sets the dashboard as home screen.
Home dashboard is displayed on login, and on click of the icon.
To restore the default home page, select the current home dashboard, and select Reset home from the menu.
|Scaling||Defines the scaling mode of the dashboard:
|Dark mode||Switches dashboard between bright and dark modes.
AppMon 2018 April feature
The number of your custom dashboards may be huge. To better organize them, and quickly navigate to the required dashboard, you can use tags.
You can add several tags to a dashboard. To do it, simply expand the dashboard entry in the list and click Add tag.
All built-in dashboards have the Built-in tag. You can't edit it, or add more tags to the built-in dashboard.