The Business Analytics web view gives comprehensive overviews of your system's real user experience, application performance, and user visits. Use it to understand the bigger picture of how users see performance of your application. Drill down into the web view and analyze specific site visits in detail to help pinpoint user experience issues. It is always available to all users and displays by default when you start AppMon Web.
Click or tap a tile to open a full screen view for a deeper-dive into related metrics and analytics data:
- View visits to your application geographic-vise and immediately observe satisfaction level on the World Map.
- See details of your application performance from the users point of view in the User analytics view.
- View detailed information about a particular visit, including complete list of actions in the Visits web view
- Trace a user's activity through all the channels they access in the Omni-channel web view.
- Analyze user traffic in terms of first and last pages accessed in a visit.
- Quickly find details on any particular user visit of groups of user visits.