The PHP Server Sensor captures PHP session variable values.
Perform the following steps to place and configure the PHP Server sensor:
- Start the AppMon Client.
- Open the System Profile Preferences window for your application.
Under System Profiles, right-click your application and choose Edit System Profile.
- Enable monitoring of PHP scripts. Tpo do this, navigate to General settings for your application, and the select the PHP check box in the Technology section.
- Place the PHP Server sensor.
- Go to the Sensor Placement section for your web server.
- In the Sensor Placement table, find the PHP Server sensor and select the check box in the Place column to enable it.
- Enable capturing of a specific PHP session variable.
- Go to the Sensor Configuration section for your web server.
- Find the PHP Server sensor in the list and access the properties screen using the provided Properties link.
- Enter the name of the session variable you would like to capture.
The following graphic shows a sample setting for capturing the value of the user session variable.
- Click OK to save the settings.
The details of the PHP Execution node contain the captured session variable, as shown in the following graphic: