The PHP Logging sensor captures Zend Framework run-time log messages of the following levels: emergency, alert, critical, error, warning, notice, info, and debug. See Zend Framework Logging documentation for more information about the Zend Framework logging system.
Perform the following steps to start monitoring Zend Framework logging functions.
- Start the AppMon Client.
- Open the System Profile Preferences window for your application. Under System Profiles, right-click your application and choose Edit System Profile.
- Enable PHP monitoring. To do this, navigate to the General settings for your application, and the select the PHP check box in the Technology section.
- Enable monitoring of PHP logging.
- Go to the Sensor Placement section for your agent group.
- In the Sensor Placement table, find the PHP Logging sensor and select the check box in the Place column to enable it.
- Select logging level that you want to monitor.
- Go to the Sensor Configuration section for your agent group.
- Find the PHP Logging sensor in the list and access the properties screen using the provided Properties link.
- Select the logging levels that you want to capture.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Select the logging levels you want to capture.