The PHP General sensor captures compilation time for each loaded PHP file. Additionally, it enables you to see which files were called by include, include_once, require, or require_once functions in other PHP files, and how much time it took to load each file.
To place and configure the PHP General sensor, perform the following steps:
- Start the AppMon Client.
- Open the System Profile Preferences window for your application. Under System Profiles, right-click your application and choose Edit System Profile.
- Enable monitoring of PHP scripts. To do this, navigate to General settings for your application, and select the PHP check box in the Technology section.
- Place the PHP General sensor.
- Go to the Sensor Placement section for your web server.
- In the Sensor Placement table, find the PHP General sensor and select the check box in the Place column to enable it.
- Enable capturing of PHP scripts compilation time.
- Go to the Sensor Configuration section for your web server.
- Find the PHP General sensor in the list and access the properties screen using the provided Properties link.
- Select Show compilation time check box.
- Enable capturing information about files called by include, include_once, require, or require_once functions.
In the PHP General properties pop-up window, select the Show include, include_once, require or require_once functions check box.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Show compilation time: Enables capture of PHP file compilation time.
- Show include, include_once, require, require_once functions: Enables capture of mentioned PHP functions.