The Infrastructure pane of the Dynatrace Server Settings dialog box allows you to configure and manage sites, hostgroups, hosts, and labels applicable to hosts. You can also configure and alerts and their exceptions. To access it, click Settings > Dynatrace Server > Infrastructure and then select the required tab:
- The Hosts tab lists all connected Agents, Collectors and AppMon Server hosts. Each entry represents a single host in the network.
- The Hostgroups tab displays the hostgroups and the patterns that define their members.
- The Labels tab lists host labels to logically group hosts.
- The Sites tab displays site names used to assign hosts to a specific location.
- The Alerts tab lists the default and custom alerts created to send notifications when alerts occur.
- The Exclusions tab lists disks and mount points which are excluded or explicitly included for display at the Infrastructure monitoring dashboard.