This dashboard is for Production edition only.
For users capturing UEM data, the UEM Correlation Overview dashboard shows a variety of UEM capacity data to give you an overall picture of UEM deployment. User visit throughput efficiency can be assessed from the various correlation tiles, visit handling can be assessed from the Visits, Visit analysis, and other tiles.
This dashboard includes the following:
- Queued UEM Events: The number of web and mobile events in the UEM correlation queues.
- UEM Correlation Activity - User Actions: The average number of actions in progress per interval.
- Processed User Actions: The number of user actions (web and mobile) that the UEM correlation engine successfully processes, and the average number of active sessions per interval.
- Dropped/Skipped User Actions: Gives an overview of unsuccessfully processed user actions and PurePaths, including:
- RTA - Skipped Non-Analyzed PurePaths: The number of PurePaths skipped from realtime analysis due to invalid timestamps.
- Unrecorded PurePaths: The number of UEM PurePaths from all agents that could not be written to the session storage from the in-memory live session.
- UEM - Dropped Actions: The number of web actions and mobile actions dropped during UEM correlation due to parsing errors or invalid beacon data.
- Visits: The right axis shows the number of active visits. The left axis shows the percentage of used UEM license volumes.
- User Action Correlation Time: The amount of time from the reception of an event on the server to a completed correlation of the action and RTA handoff, for both web and mobile-generated actions.
- UEM Correlation Activity - Web Requests: The total number of active web requests per interval, and the average number of active mobile web requests per interval.
- UEM Correlation Activity - CPU: The CPU utilization by UEM correlation engine.
- Processed Web Requests: The number of web and mobile web requests linked or not linked to user actions.
- Beacons: The left axis shows the size in megabytes of UEM web and mobile beacons handled by the Server. The right axis shows the number of UEM web and mobile beacons handled by the Server.
- Visit Analysis: The average amount of time per interval used to analyze visits.