The Measure Health dashboard gives you a detailed look into the quantity and efficiency of measure use. Key to this are displayed indicators show you distribution of both business transaction and non-business transaction measures among system profiles, business and non-business transactions measure counts, and the efficiency of measure writing.
This dashboard includes the following:
- Total Measures: The overall number of Measures, with the number of dynamic business transaction Measures in the Performance Warehouse, and the total number of dynamic Measures in the Performance Warehouse.
- Percentage of Time Spent Writing Measures: Shows the percentage of a minute that is spent writing Measures over the last 72 hours. A high percentage in this graph indicates slow writing performance.
- Top Contributors (Business Transactions): The business transactions with the largest number of dynamic Measures, split by business transaction name and system profile.
- Business Transaction Measures by System Profile: A pie chart that shows how Measures for business transactions are distributed among System Profiles.
- Top Contributors (Other Measures): The non-business transaction Measures with the largest number of dynamic Measures, which are split by Measure type and System Profile.
- Other Measures by System Profile: A pie chart that shows how other Measures are distributed among System Profiles.