Planed maintenance Windows
Planed maintenance windows are defined together between the customer and the Dynatrace AppMon support through a support ticket. Planed maintenance are only done during week days.
Typical cause for planed maintenance windows:
- Upgrade of the SaaS instance to the latest Dynatrace AppMon version during the on-demand upgrade phase (see also Upgrade to AppMon 6.5)
- Upgrade of the SaaS instance to a customer fixpack/update of Dynatrace AppMon
- Upgrade of the instance to a more powerful hardware
Major maintenance Windows
Changes to the AppMon & UEM SaaS instance that are expected to have a negative customer impact in terms of system performance or availability and were not planed together with the customer are considered Major Maintenance.
Service Notifications of scheduled Major Maintenance Windows will be sent per e-mail at least five business days prior to the planned maintenance window.
Typical cause for major maintenance windows:
- Upgrade of the SaaS instance to the latest Dynatrace AppMon version after the on-demand upgrade phase (see also Upgrade to AppMon 6.5)
- AWS virtual machine / database maintenance or performance deterioration: if we detect a performance deterioration or AWS notified us of the retirement of an instance, the AppMon SaaS environment will be moved to another virtual machine or database
|US & LATAM||Tuesday||07:00 AM – 09:00 AM UTC|
|US & LATAM||Thursday||07:00 AM – 09:00 AM UTC|
|Europe||Tuesday||02:00 AM - 04:00 AM UTC|
|Europe||Thursday||02:00 AM - 04:00 AM UTC|
|APAC||Tuesday||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM UTC|
|APAC||Thursday||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM UTC|
Emergency maintenance Windows
Changes that are required in order to prevent an interruption in the performance or availability of the Dynatrace AppMon & UEM SaaS customer instance are considered Emergency Maintenance and are performed on an as-needed basis.
Notification of a pending Emergency Maintenance Window will be sent per e-mail.