Hassle-free maintenance of your Dynatrace Server
Dynatrace Managed automatically solves many common maintenance and support challenges for you. With proactive support, you get fully automated management capabilities that keep Dynatrace Server secure, reliable, and up-to-date—all while saving you from the hassles of administrative tasks like upgrades and troubleshooting.
A dedicated 24x7 support team automatically and proactively handles health checks, scaling verification, upgrades, and any troubleshooting when you run into problems.
- Analyze hardware utilization and alert you if you need more resources.
- Address problems or incompatibilities with your Dynatrace Server—so you don’t need to track and react to system events.
- Optimize your Dynatrace Managed settings to ensure optimum performance and stability.
- No need to collect the required log files for problem resolution.
Communication with Dynatrace Mission Control
To take advantage of Dynatrace remote management services' proactive support, your Dynatrace Server needs to transmit certain data to and from your Managed Cluster monitoring environment.
The only thing the Mission Control managed support team ever has access to is the server component of your Dynatrace Managed installation. We don’t have access to your operating system or file system.
- A support ticket is created automatically whenever your Dynatrace Cluster or any of your agents run into a problem.
- All configuration changes of Dynatrace Managed are fully audit logged.
- Each remote access is logged as an event with a reason
- All communication with Mission Control is via https with browser-like certificate checks
- 2Factor authentication for remote write access
You are always in full control of all access and privacy settings.