Application performance management
Diagnose performance problems, optimize your stack, and deliver outstanding user experiences
Try for free See the magic
What is APM?
The term APM refers to the management of software application performance to ensure an expected level of service, as measured by performance metrics and user experience monitoring. APM solutions aim to detect and pinpoint application performance issues before real users are impacted. However, not all APM tools are able to follow through on the promise.
Dynatrace delivers by identifying the root cause of problems, saving you from manual data analysis. Fixing, accelerating, and optimizing your applications has never been so easy.
Dynatrace recognized as a leader in APM
“Dynatrace gives you the full picture of why your apps crashed and how to prevent it from happening again. You get instant value from Dynatrace.”
Benefits in a nutshell
Application monitoring and management
- Get insights into any application and environment
- Optimize performance and quickly resolve problems
- Trace requests through the entire call tree
Upgrade your digital user experience
- Identify problems before your customers notice.
- Improve transaction speeds and load times
- Optimize customer journeys based on visual insights
Monitor dynamic layer environments
- Focus on any layer: from application environments to services, processes, hosts or whole datacenters.
- Dynatrace’s APM tools allow you to discover cloud native environments out-of-the-box.
- Artificial intelligence helps to locate performance issues in real-time.
Full-stack observation including infrastructure monitoring
- All physical and virtual server performance metrics at a glance.
- APM monitoring takes over control of network traffic on host and process level.
- Never miss a thing due to smart log analytics for unified monitoring.
Dynatrace supports many popular cloud technologies
Seamlessly integrate a huge range of cloud services and infrastructure components. Dynatrace supports individual cloud technologies as well as blended systems.
Just a few of our enterprise customers