Business and IT professionals who view digital performance management as critical to their business should attend Perform. Attendees have an opportunity to share best practices and exchange ideas with Dynatrace thought leaders and executive management.
Find answers to frequently asked questions
Audience and Registration
Here are 3 solid business reasons why you should attend Dynatrace Perform:
- Never before has it been so tough to deliver applications that scale and perform. Yet, we have the answers.
Today’s IT environments are hyperscale and hypercomplex. At Perform 2018, we’ve got the most innovative and inspiring customer stories on modern day digital transformation that will advance your thinking and get you leading the charge on your organization’s next digital transformation initiative. Each story is founded on candid insights and pragmatic advice – a truly unique opportunity to network with the most valuable minds navigating the digital performance landscape today.
- Technology is changing rapidly – this is where you learn about the latest and greatest cloud trends.
We’ve lined up the big cloud players, our best engineers, and the industry’s most influential CIOs so that you can learn all about things like:
- Shifting to the cloud - How to orchestrate a shift to microservices so you can scale like a true modern enterprise
- The most powerful cloud monitoring capabilities on the planet - Why full stack, AI-powered, automated performance monitoring is 100x faster to implement, scales to 100k hosts in minutes, requires 1/10th the resources and offers up 20X faster MTTR.
- World class digital experience measurement and monitoring strategies - The most advanced analytical and metrics-based DX approach that tells you exactly how user experience is impacting revenue.
- DevOps best practice – The secret tools and strategies of the teams powering lightning-fast innovation with incredible speed and accuracy.
- Hundreds of digital performance management experts ready to share and learn from.
This year’s event is anchored by not only a solid presentation line up but also a series of professional networking, social and interactive demo events that will allow you to pick the brains of like-minded experts…
2018 Perform APAC is a complimentary event available to all digital and cloud experts.
The conference registration includes access to all day sessions, meetings and networking opportunities.
Participants should bring their own laptop. Laptops must be able to connect to the Internet. We will send out any course work to be completed before your session.
We’re happy to help. Please contact your local Dynatrace representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perform general conference begins 9 am on the day of the event, so we highly recommend that you arrive one day prior to the day. Please check your local perform event agenda.
Business casual attire is suggested. As you will be walking throughout the conference, comfortable walking shoes are also recommended. Meeting rooms are often quite cool, so bring a sweater or dress in layers for comfort.
Absolutely! Perform is an event for all cloud and digital experts, and you are welcome to share this registration page to your colleague.
Please email us at email@example.com.