Boston, MA — July 15, 2015 — Digital Performance Management company Dynatrace, today announced the company has once again been named by Internet Retailer Magazine as the most prevalent web performance monitoring solution provider for top online retailers, with increasingly more companies listing Dynatrace as their solution. Online retailers of all sizes increased their trust in Dynatrace, giving the company as many customers as the #2 and #3 ranked web performance monitoring vendors combined.
According to the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide, which is published annually, top eRetailers have increased their adoption of Dynatrace consistently year-over-year.
- Top 20: From 55% in 2012 to 85% in 2015.
- Top 100: From 41% in 2012 to 50% in 2015.
- Currently, 125 of the top 500 use Dynatrace to ensure stellar customer experiences.
Dynatrace’s market success is driven by its innovative, powerful and easy-to-use solutions for mobile, web and mobile web apps that enable companies to deliver superior customer experiences across all digital touchpoints. Dynatrace is the digital performance solution behind exceptional digital performance leaders, including powerhouse brands such as: Amazon, Staples, Netflix, Sears, Nordstrom, Home Depot, Office Depot, Dell, Costco, The Gap and QVC.
- The top 2 online retailers listed Dynatrace exclusively as their web performance monitoring solution and together, accounted for 55% of the top 20 revenue.
- Dynatrace customers in the top 100 accounted for more than $191 billion dollars in online sales, more than 75% of this elite group’s revenue.
- Dynatrace customers averaged an impressive 16% year-over-year growth.
“We are very proud of this recognition. Retailers of all sizes have been at the forefront of today’s dramatic shift to digital. To thrive and grow, they must stay on top of the growing expectations of digital consumers. These companies increasingly turn to Dynatrace to support their strategic goals because we provide them with unprecedented visibility into their customers’ mobile, web and in-store digital experience,” said John Van Siclen, CEO at Dynatrace. “This is an exciting time in the retail industry. With their digital transformation well under way, we are looking forward to continuing to partner with online retailers of all sizes to bring them the insight and innovations that will help them succeed.”
eRetailers worldwide are encouraged to take the free Dynatrace performance test to see if their mobile and web sites are delivering exceptional digital performance to end users.