Boston, MA — September 9, 2015 — Digital Performance software company Dynatrace, today announced its annual PERFORM Global User Conference will be held October 14-16, 2015 in Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort. With more than 2,000 APM professionals already attending local Perform events around the world, Perform Global is shaping up to be the world’s premier digital performance conference. PERFORM features more than 50 business and IT experts sharing real-world best practices in digital and cloud transformation, and delivering world-class customer experiences in a mobile-centric world. Attendees will receive the key insights, innovations and best practices they need to grow their career, and empower their organizations to build winning digital performance strategies. View conference details, here.
Maximizing digital performance and optimizing customer experiences is now the difference between winning and losing in business. PERFORM is built to enable digital business owners, developers and IT operations meet this challenge head on. The conference will focus on the unique issues facing today’s digital business, such as DevOps, cloud transformation, customer experience and analytics.
With hundreds of business and IT professionals in attendance, more than 85% of PERFORM’s interactive sessions will be led by customers from across the business spectrum.
Among the star-studded line-up of experts and leading global brands speaking at PERFORM 2015 are:
- Daniel Burrus: Author of Flash Foresight – “7 radical principles that will transform your job.”
- Ray Wang: Best-selling author of Disrupting Digital Business – “10 Lessons on managing digital disruption.” Read his new blog post on digital disruption, here.
- Panera Bread: “Panera 2.0, a digital transformation.”
- Nginx: “Best Practices for building high-performance microservice web environments with Nginx.”
- Intel: “Shifting left: The 1,500 app journey to DevOps performance excellence.”
- DTE Energy: “The millennial mandate: Make mobile fast.”
- Nordstrom: “Channeling your inner executive: How to sell performance throughout your company.”
- REA: “Creating an agile business: How DevOps is changing our lives.”
- Sherwin-Williams: “Drive your DevOps transformation with Dynatrace.”
- British Telecom: “Removing the virtual blinders: Don’t compromise performance visibility in the virtualized data center.”
PERFORM offers more than 40 real-world sessions and labs with APM experts presenting best practices, practical takeaways and new innovations across six intensive tracks:
- APM in Action
- Operational Excellence
- Customer Experience
- Thinking Cloud Native
- Continuous Delivery
- Performance Workshops
The conference also includes a full day of intensive hands-on training for customers on October 13.
New this year at PERFORM 2015, Dynatrace will announce winners of its first annual Digital Game Changer Recognition Program. Digital game changers have a deep understanding of how APM is transforming, driving all of us into a new performance paradigm — digital performance management. Dynatrace is seeking digital performance leaders with vision, commitment to excellence and a passion for APM innovation to become an integral part of a new leadership community shaping the future of our industry. Nominate a Dynatrace expert today who is changing the digital performance game of tomorrow: Submit U.S. nominations here. Submit international nominations here.
PERFORM 2015 Conference Details:
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando, Florida
When: October 14-16, 2015 (Hands On Training Sessions on Oct. 13)
Conference Fee: $695; $1,095 (for both Conference and HOT Training Day)
Conference Hashtag: #PERFORM2015
Register for PERFORM, here.