"Dynatrace just seemed to fit; there was nothing that was simpler or more robust."
- Enables patients to search, book, and review clinics and hospitals online
- Supports clinics and hospitals in the UK, Austria, and UAE
- Connects 1,000+ healthcare providers to patients
- Enhances relationships between patients and practitioners through technology
Intelligent observability of a cloud-native stack
AI-powered insights identify exact root cause
Slack integration immediately notifies of problems
AI insights enable proactive service optimization
As Doctify continued to grow, the complexity of the hybrid, cloud-native environment that underpins its digital services had also increased. It realized it needed a new approach to monitoring to overcome that complexity and manage the performance of its applications effectively. Doctify evaluated the available solutions but found that traditional APM providers were unable to provide the observability it needed into its cloud-native application stack.
"Dynatrace came up on my radar and it literally just seemed to fit; there was nothing that was simpler or more robust. Everything about it was so much better than its competition."
- Full-stack observability – With Dynatrace, Doctify has observability across its full application stack, including cloud services running in AWS. This enables it to manage the performance and availability of its critical systems, and monitor how cloud resources spin up and down.
- AI-powered insights – Dynatrace’s AI engine, Davis, gives Doctify the precise answers it needs to not only know when and where problems arise, but also understand what its teams need to do to resolve the issue, leading to significant time-savings.
- Answers at its fingertips – The integration between Davis and Slack enables Doctify’s teams to instantly see when problems occur through a core collaboration solution, so they can take immediate action to resolve the issue.
- Optimized digital experiences – The precise answers from Dynatrace have helped Doctify optimize user and customer experiences by instantly identifying the exact root cause of any slowdowns or errors in its application workflows. This enables it to keep up with modern expectations for instant digital experiences and maximize online bookings for practitioners.
"Having Dynatrace has enabled us to nip a lot of things in the bud before they become a problem. The AI has been really helpful, and that’s only going to get better."