- One of the world’s largest online learning platforms
- More than six million users globally
- Supports 2,000 organizations, across 90 countries
- Five global offices and over 400 employees
Across a hybrid, cloud-native environment
Automatic and continuous instrumentation
Intelligent observability helps optimize services
Single source of truth improves team efficiency
With a mandate geared towards ‘changing the way people learn’, Docebo needs to deliver new services and features regularly to global customers, while ensuring it all works perfectly. Prior to using Dynatrace, Docebo was struggling with a lack of visibility into its complex cloud environment. It needed a new way of monitoring that would give precise answers about performance, find issues down to a line of code, and help them understand how to optimize user experiences.
"We realized the old way of monitoring was not good enough anymore. We needed something that was capable of showing us everything, with less effort from us – Dynatrace was perfect."
- The simplicity and ease of installation was something Docebo had never experienced before with enterprise software. Within minutes, Dynatrace was serving up valuable insights and data on the performance of their applications.
- Dynatrace’s AI engine, Davis®, has meant that Docebo can get to the root cause of potential problems fast, allowing the development team to fix problems before users are impacted. Dynatrace’s AI is like having a new member of the team, the company says.
- With Dynatrace, Docebo now has full visibility of their entire IT landscape from the network to the application layer, in one single view, and delivers automated baselines and metrics of the infrastructure to help Docebo make better business decisions.
"Using Dynatrace is like having an eighth member of the team"