"Dynatrace tells us how many and – more importantly – which users are impacted."
- Multi-channel fitness company
- Offers home workout and nutrition programmes
- Founded in 1998
- Headquartered in Santa Monica
IndustryHealth & Fitness
Auto-instrumentation offers instant observability
AI-driven answers allow more time for innovation
Cloud platform integrations surface crucial data
Insights reveal which users impacted by problems
Beachbody’s digital services rely on a complex hybrid, multicloud environment, distributed across a mix of on-premises infrastructure and cloud-native architecture, including Docker and Lambda functions running on AWS. The company needed a solution to enable it to maintain end-to-end observability over its entire infrastructure and create seamless digital experiences for its customers.
"The interesting thing about the AI is you’re no longer going and looking for what is broken and trying to piece together puzzles."
- Automatic observability – Beachbody was drawn to Dynatrace because of its ease-of-use. Its auto-discovery and instrumentation capabilities meant that Beachbody’s IT team was able to deploy the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Platform across 250 hosts in just five minutes, providing instant observability across its entire infrastructure.
- AI-powered answers – The AI-assistance from Dynatrace gives Beachbody precise answers about problems and their root causes within the IT environment. This leads to huge time savings, allowing digital teams to focus on innovation rather than problem-solving.
- Instant value – Dynatrace was purpose-built for modern cloud-native environments. Its out-of-the-box integration with leading cloud platforms, including AWS, enables Beachbody to instantly draw in metrics from all of its infrastructure instances, so it can monitor and manage digital service performance more effectively.
- User experience insights – Dynatrace enables Beachbody to optimize the customer experience more effectively through its ability to identify the full context between infrastructure problems and their impact on real-user sessions. This enables the company to prioritize the most critical issues, resolve them faster, and deliver seamless digital experiences for its customers.
"Dynatrace has the ability to tie real user sessions to problems in our infrastructure, telling us how many users are impacted and – even more importantly – which users are impacted."