When analyzing an individual user action, it’s helpful to see which web request services are triggered by the action. Not just for the HTML, but also for dynamic and static content like XHRs, CSS, and images.
Our new “beta release” application view offers this functionality for all high priority user actions.
To enable the new beta view for applications:
- From the homepage, click the Applications tile.
- On the Applications page, select the application you want to view.
- On the selected Application page, click Enable beta.
To view the top web request contributors for a user action:
- From any Application page, select the User actions portion of the infographic.
- Select a user action from the Top consumers list at the bottom of the page.
- Look for the Top web request contributors section at the bottom of the page.
- You can even drill down to the Response time analysis view for individual web requests in the context of the selected user action.