Dynatrace Synthetic monitoring gives you the ability to check the availability and performance of your web applications under clean-room conditions. This provides you with a performance benchmark at regular intervals from synthetic monitoring locations worldwide so that you can directly compare application performance with real-user experience. In combination with Real User Monitoring (RUM) data, Session Replay and Synthetic monitoring provide market-leading digital experience monitoring with Dynatrace.
We’ve deployed a number of new Alibaba-based monitoring locations since the beginning of 2019, with special emphasis on locations in Asia.
Just last week, Microsoft announced a new Azure location in South Africa. We’ve already made this location available for your monitoring needs. So, please welcome the following new synthetic monitoring locations to the Dynatrace family:
- Hohhot, China
- Zhangjiakou, China
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Silicon Valley, California, USA
- Johannesburg, South Africa
As promised, we’re aggressively pushing for even more synthetic monitoring locations worldwide:
- The rest of the Alibaba regions are in the pipeline.
- We’ll provide support for an Azure location in Cape Town, South Africa once Microsoft makes it available for direct use.
- Private browser monitors are heading your way and will be available soon.
These announcements (and many others) are just a few reasons why following this blog will remain interesting for y’all! So stay tuned.