The Dynatrace Blog became a great tool for us to interact with you – our community – throughout 2009. The feedback we got on our posts has shown that the discussed topics on Application Performance Management, Architecture, Patterns and Practices, Virtualization, AJAX, Java, .NET, … are of value and great interest. Besides server-side related performance topics the announcement and topics around the free Dynatrace AJAX Edition were well received and your feedback allowed us to improve the tool based on the needs of our community. Thanks for all the input – keep it coming!
Here are some highlights from our 2009 blog posts – in case you haven’t read them go ahead and check them out:
- Understanding Caching in Hibernate: Part I – The Session Cache, Part II – The Query Cache, Part III – The Second Level Cache
- Java Memory Problems
- Step-By-Step Guide for Dynatrace AJAX Edition
- 101 on HTTPS Web Site Performance Impact
- 101 on jQuery and Prototype Selector Performance
- and the Guest Blog by Lucy Monahan from Novell on Tracing Intermittent Errors
We also had great webinars with our clients on various topics that you can download from the following links:
- Best Practices on AJAX Performance Analysis with Monster.com
- Hands on with Dynatrace AJAX Edition
- Application Performance Management – Connecting Business Success with Application Performance with OVUM Butler Group
- 5 Steps to End-To-End Web Application visibility with Coradiant
- … many more at Recorded APM Webinars
While we haven’t posted much around Christmas and New Year (everybody deserves a break) be assured that we continue blogging about topics that are of interest to you in 2010. New technologies, architectural challenges, frameworks, updates from the Dynatrace labs … fuel our pipeline of blog entries. If you have a topic on your mind don’t hesitate to suggest it here as comment.
The Dynatrace Team wishes you all a successful 2010!