We've only just announced beta support for .NET monitoring and we already have a new feature to introduce: You can now define .NET custom services.
We’ve only just announced beta support for .NET monitoring and we already have a new feature to introduce: You can now define .NET custom services.
How to add a custom .NET service:
- Enable .NET monitoring on your host.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click Service detection, then click Custom services.
- Click Create custom services entry point rule.
- Select .NET from the Select the technology drop list.
You can also enable/disable certain types of .NET service monitoring: IIS application pool, .NET based Windows services, and Standalone .NET processes.
To enable/disable .NET service monitoring types:
- From the Dynatrace homepage, click the Hosts tile.
- On the Hosts page, click any Windows host.
- From a Host page, click Edit on the toolbar.
- In the Beta .NET Support section, set the sliders as required.