It was a huge week in digital performance last week. In what I hope is the first of a weekly series (depending on your feedback), here’s the lowdown.
Dynatrace is the first monitoring solution to provide full stack insight into Cloud Foundry
We are thrilled to announce that Dynatrace is the first monitoring solution to provide full stack insights into Cloud Foundry clusters — automatically and with no configuration. This includes monitoring of both Cloud Foundry cluster health for platform and resource optimization, and automatic monitoring of your deployed applications.
For more information view:
- Blog: Dynatrace is first monitoring solution to provide full-stack insight into Cloud Foundry
- Press Release: Dynatrace unveils first fully automated, full stack monitoring capabilities for Cloud Foundry
- Blog: Support for PHP and Staticfile apps on Cloud Foundry PaaS
- Share: <Click to Tweet> .@dynatrace unveils first fully-automated, #AI-powered full stack monitoring for #CloudFoundry
Dynatrace Ranks No. 1 in latest Gartner Market Share Analysis Report: Performance Analysis Software, Worldwide 2016
For the fifth consecutive year,(i) Dynatrace has been ranked by Gartner Inc., a leading IT research and advisory firm as the number one global Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution provider.
- Download the report here.
- Press Release: Dynatrace Ranks No. 1 in Latest Gartner Market Share Analysis Report: Performance Analysis Software, Worldwide 2016
- Blog:Strong growth and the largest market share puts Dynatrace at #1. Again.
- <Click to Tweet> For 5th consecutive year @dynatrace ranked #1 #APM market share leader in #Gartner market share report http://buff.ly/2spz3wv
#Perform2017 kicks off in Europe with more than 850 attendees across 4 cities
This week saw the Perform roadshow hit London, Rome and Milan, with customer presentations from Travis Perkins, COOP, Virgin Money and AWS.
Here are some select tweets from each event to share:
— Dynatrace (@Dynatrace) June 15, 2017
— Eugenio Sanz (@Eugeniobdi) June 1, 2017
— Pieter Van Heck (@PieterVHeck) June 13, 2017
— Moviri (@moviri) June 6, 2017
Japan embraces Dynatrace with more than 1000 demos delivered at Interop
It’s phenomenal to see the images and stories coming from Japan, where this week our great partner LAC, took the Dynatrace full stack story to Interop. A country that prides itself on its technology innovation, and a company that leads the market in AI, full stack, automation, meant a record number of demos for our booth staff. Rumour has it over 1000 demos were delivered!
Verizon, AWS and Dynatrace accelerate time to market
In a joint case study between AWS and Dynatrace, Verizon shares how they implemented comprehensive
#DevOps methodology for cloud migration.
- Download the case study: http://buff.ly/2rKK3Rh
- Watch the webinar
- <Click to Tweet> How Verizon innovates through #AI-driven #DevOps with @dynatrace on #AWS http://buff.ly/2qsiIVi @grabnerandi
VictorOps: Microservices Monitoring and Critical Incident Management
Hear how our partner VictorOps and Dynatrace work together to bring greater intelligence to microservices monitoring and critical incident management. http://bit.ly/2roIOuD
- <Click to Tweet> #Microservice Monitoring & Critical Incident Management: How @dynatrace & @victorops integrate http://bit.ly/2rY2fcv
Is that it?
What a massive week. I didn’t even get a chance to mention DevOps London, AWS Public Sector Summit and Cloud Foundry Summit. But all good things have to come to an end.
Thank you to all our customers, booth staff, event organisers, and Dynatrace partners for a massive week. What do you think? Do you like the summary?