The fourth annual Perform 2017 conference takes place February 7 – 9 2017 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas! Two-and a-half days, 60+ sessions, 75+ industry thought leaders, and over 100 hours of training. We are scheduling speakers and creating an agenda that you don’t want to miss! Last year’s presenters included executives from over 60 Dynatrace customers like Nordstrom, American Express, TUI, Verizon, Panera, Luxottica, and Sherwin Williams!
Want to attend Perform 2017 or present at the conference? Register now and save $200!
- Register here to save $200 off the regular conference price of $795.
- Email email@example.com your name, company, and presentation topic suggestion.
Some good things for potential Perform presenters to consider
Nearly 60% of Perform attendees have job titles of manager, director or VP
Our audience wants to hear about all things related to Digital Performance Management, not just about Dynatrace products. They want to hear stories about how you are making your applications better, and what tools you are using to get there. Want to present but need some guidance developing a presentation topic? Email Laura (firstname.lastname@example.org). She can help.
Reasons to Present at Perform 2017
- Presenting to an audience of peers is beneficial to your career. It allows you to describe your experience, share your success, and demonstrate how you attained your current role. It’s also great for the careers of audience members when they apply to their own jobs what you’ve taught them!
- We can help! Each customer presenter is paired with a Dynatrace expert to fine tune their presentations.
- You can attend for free! Presenters receive a free general conference pass (does not include the always sold out “Hands On Training” day). You also receive one night free at the hotel.
Can’t present at Perform 2017 but want to attend to hear all the amazing content we will have lined up? We have some deals available for you.
- Sign up now and in addition to the Early Bird price receive a buy-one-get-one pass to the general conference so you can bring a friend.
To take advantage of any of these deals or to obtain more information contact email@example.com