Intelligent log monitoring for cloud-native architectures
Dynatrace automatically collects log and event data from a vast array of technologies in hybrid and multicloud environments at enterprise-scale.
- Native support for Kubernetes logs and events for K8s platforms, workloads and applications running inside K8s.
- Native support for multicloud environments, including AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Support for open-source log data frameworks, including FluentD and Logstash.
- Automatic ingestion of logs, metrics, and traces, and continuous dependency mapping with precise context across hybrid and multicloud environments with Smartscape®.
Custom log metrics for smarter AI, faster troubleshooting
Turn log data into custom metrics for charting, dashboarding and alerting. Custom log metrics are used by the Davis® AI engine to support root cause analysis. Easily turn ad hoc log analytics into long-term time series.
Empower BizDevOps teams to innovate
Log monitoring combined with Dynatrace’s AI engine enables teams to automate more of the tedious work and free precious time for innovation.
- Understand logs in the context of your full-stack including real user impacts and let Davis® AI provide deep insights and answers.
- Define patterns and custom log metrics to receive proactive notifications.
- Automatically see precise problem root cause in real-time to simplify cloud complexity.
- Automate cloud operations and trigger remediation workflows to enhance the efficiency of BizDevOps teams.
Dynatrace is a G2 Leader in Log analysis
Before, we had blind spots, but with Dynatrace we can see everything. The automation it provides gives us back time that we can invest into developing the features and services our customers expect.Reinhard Weber Senior Product Manager SAP
Powerful core technologies
Our technologies work together to understand your ecosystem and deliver precise answers through explainable, causation-based AI, with automatic discovery and topology mapping across billions of dependencies.
Our single agent technology deploys only once on a host and instantly starts collecting all relevant metrics along the full application-delivery chain. Install it and forget it—we take care of everything.
Our patented distributed tracing and code-level analysis technology automatically integrates high-fidelity distributed tracing with user experience data and data from open-source technologies including OpenTelemetry and code-level analytics.
Our dynamic topology mapping technology automatically identifies and maps interactions and relationships between applications and the underlying infrastructure. As new microservices come up or go away, the Smartscape topology map continuously updates in real-time.
Our massively parallel processing (MPP) data lakehouse is purpose-built to unify, store, and run lightning-fast analytics on observability, security, and business data with high performance and at scale.
Our AI engine automatically and continuously delivers precise answers. Davis® uses high-fidelity metrics, traces, logs, and user data mapped to a unified entity model to drive automation and deliver broader, deeper insights for modern cloud environments.
2022 GLOBAL CIO REPORT
CIOs face rising cloud complexity and an explosion of data
We asked 1,300 CIOs about the challenges they face. The takeaway is clear: as cloud complexity and data silos rise, CIOs are struggling to keep up with the speed and scale of tech environments.
Download the free report to learn how:
- Multicloud, Kubernetes, and serverless architectures are crucial for keeping pace with modern transformation.
- The explosion of data and complexity they create is too much for teams and traditional analytics solutions to manage. Teams need automation.
- To keep up, organizations need a faster, more scalable approach to observability and security.
Recognized in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ and Critical Capabilities reports
See why Gartner named us a leader in the 2022 Magic Quadrant™ for APM and Observability, and scored us highest in 4 of 6 use cases in the 2022 Critical Capabilities report.
Start your free Dynatrace trial now
You’ll be up and running in under 5 minutes:
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.