Root-cause analysis meets real-time incident management
Notify DevOps teams about customer-facing performance problems using VictorOps notification channels
Try for free See the magic
Easily receive Dynatrace notifications via VictorOps
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box VictorOps integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to your VictorOps environment.
By integrating Dynatrace to your VictorOps environment you can notify DevOps teams about customer-facing performance problems using reliable VictorOps notification channels while taking advantage of the VictorOps’ feature-rich team- and schedule-management system.
VictorOps provides teams with a virtual environment where they can prepare for, react to, and recover from each incident regardless of location or device.
Proactively manage APM with VictorOps and Dynatrace
With the Dynatrace VictorOps integration DevOps are able to:
- respond to service failures and requests as quickly as possible
- minimize expensive downtime and fix problems faster
- have a more proactive APM experience
Start your free Dynatrace trial today!
“With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.”
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.