The goal of the Dynatrace Developer Program is to provide developers with all the necessary resources and support to build, test and deploy innovative software intelligence solutions using the Dynatrace platform.
Frequently asked questions about the Dynatrace Developer Program
Participation is open to developers within Dynatrace partner accounts or non-trial Dynatrace SaaS subscription accounts. Support for users within Managed accounts is coming soon. In the meantime, please begin exploring our documentation and our community forum and events.
Please visit Dynatrace University
- Technical documentation, tutorials and code samples.
- Membership in the Dynatrace developer community, which includes access to community forums, exclusive developer support and invite-only developer events.
- Access to a free developer instance on the Dynatrace platform for you and your development team. The dev instance includes:
5 host units of full-stack monitoring
100 custom metrics
25M DEM units
Permissible use of the free developer instance is limited to activities related to the development and testing of extensions of the Dynatrace platform.
- Use of the free developer instance for activities unrelated to the development and testing of extensions of the Dynatrace platform, including monitoring of productive environments, is not permitted.
- Integrations created by Dynatrace customers are for internal business use only and may not be resold.
- Use of the free developer instance may be revoked if the instance is dormant for more than 3 months.
- Dynatrace reserves the right to change program terms without notice.
The Dynatrace Developer program is free to users under a Dynatrace partner account or a non-trial Dynatrace SaaS customer account.
Start by requesting your free developer instance. To do so, please complete the instance request form on the developer home page. Be sure to use the email address associated with your Dynatrace account. After confirming that you meet the program qualifications, we will get back to you with instructions for accessing your developer instance. In the meantime, please begin exploring the education and community resources.
Please email email@example.com