The supplemental terms below on this page, together with the Dynatrace End User Terms, govern your use of the Dynatrace Healthy Workforce offering
Your use of the free access to the Dynatrace® software intelligence platform and the Real User Monitoring (RUM) for SaaS vendor experience (“COVID Response Subscription”) offered under the Dynatrace Healthy Workforce Program are governed by the End User Terms available at https://www.dynatrace.com/company/trust-center/customers/ (including without limitation the provisions of Section 7, Trial Access) and the supplemental terms below (the “Agreement”). By accessing or using the COVID Response Subscription, you agree on behalf of the entity or organization you represent (“Customer”) that you are at least 18 years of age or have otherwise reached the age of “majority” where you reside, and that you have the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf Customer. This Agreement becomes binding and effective as a contract between Dynatrace LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (and if applicable its subsidiary in the country in which your entity is organized) (“Dynatrace”) and the entity or organization you represent (“Customer”) when you access or use the COVID Response Subscription, when you request an extension to your existing free trial, or when you click an “I Accept”, “Sign up” or similar button or check box referencing the End User Terms. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined below have the meanings given in the End User Terms. If you have an existing agreement for a paid license or subscription with Dynatrace, this Agreement will prevail with respect to the use of the COVID Response Subscription.
- Customer is granted access to the COVID Response Subscription for the sole and exclusive purpose of managing applications and technologies being used to support Customer’s remote workforces impacted by COVID-19. Such access is subject to all restrictions set forth in the Agreement and the Dynatrace Acceptable Use Policy.
- The COVID Response Subscription is provided “AS IS”, with no warranties, of any kind, express or implied except as required by applicable law.
- Customer’s COVID Response Subscription to the Dynatrace® software intelligence platform is subject to usage limitations and shall expire unless earlier terminated on May 19, 2020.
- Customer’s COVID Response Subscription to the RUM for SaaS vendor experience is limited to use via browser extensions and shall expire unless earlier terminated on September 19, 2020.
- All subscriptions obtained at no charge may be terminated by Dynatrace for convenience at any time.
- Dynatrace may use Customer’s name in advertising and promotional materials, stating that Customer has participated in our Healthy Workforce Program and used Dynatrace or RUM.
- Under no circumstances will an existing Dynatrace customer that augments its license at no charge under this program be entitled to a refund or credit against the fees that such customer has paid or is obligated to pay under its agreements with Dynatrace.