Software Engineer (m/f) for "NoOps" instead of DevOps
Technology / Linz, Austria
DevOps | NoOps | Continuous delivery | Software as a Service | B2B | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Interested in a NoOps culture? Are you an automation junkie (writing code instead of rerunning things manually)? Do you think outside of the box and want to drive your own creative ideas?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Lead lively discussions about use cases by analyzing business and internal needs
- Design and develop new tools for development, support and other teams
- Use modern cloud technologies and develop only with fully automated test, build and deployment pipeline
- Technical study related to Software Engineering and/or experience in Development or DevOps
- Sound Java skills and having an idea what Elastic and Aurora is about
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action who loves challenges
Why join Dynatrace
- NoOps culture as key success factor
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 42.000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of our NoOps culture and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH