Technology Strategist (m/f) for Innovation Lab
Technology / Linz, Austria
Fascinated by cutting-edge cloud technologies? Loving new challenges? Interested in travelling to different tech hubs while having a local home base? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence. The Linz office is the technical heart of Dynatrace and houses our tech leadership for our flagship product.
- Learn and deal with a variety of technologies, such as container and cloud platforms (e.g. Docker, OpenStack, Google)
- Research and set up new technologies in our lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Work and engage with our partners and open source communities on ecosystem integrations
- Drive adoption of Dynatrace with customers and prospects
- Speak at top industry conferences and meetups to evangelize Dynatrace
- Master's degree in a technical study related to software
- Sound programming and scripting skills (Java/.NET, bash/python)
- Technical knowledge in any of the following areas: Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) or Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, rkt)
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Excellent English
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH