Lead Developer (f/m) for OpenTracing: New Open Source Standard
Technology / Linz, Austria
Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT | Cloud Monitoring | OpenTracing | Census
Excited about the unique chance to design a new Open Source standard for Tracing? Is contributing to the Github Community your passion? Do want to cooperate with developers at Google?
As global leader in performance management we join Google in developing an international OpenTracing standard. Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Develop the new OpenTracing Framework in cooperation with 60 developers at Google
- Ensure the migration of huge performance and monitoring data sets
- Contribute your expertise to the GitHub Community
- Cooperate with our Development and Product Management teams
- More than 5 years of experience as Lead Developer, Software Architect or Team Lead
- Excellent programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Java or .NET)
- Influencer in the Github Community
- Willingness to visit Google once a quarter
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique career chance towards Open Source
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 55,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.