Customer Support Engineer (f/m): Troubleshooting with Java or .NET Know-how
Support / Linz, Austria
Technical Support | Troubleshooting | Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Java | .NET
Passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? Excited about troubleshooting for our AI powered monitoring software? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Dynatrace is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of modern applications. All we need now, is you to become a personal superhero to our customer by solving his problems. Apply now and be part of our motivated and talented Technical Support Team.
Your role in the team
- Identify problems and investigate issues directly with the customer (e.g. via screensharing)
- Cooperate with Development and Product Management
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
Our expectations for you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- More than one year of related professional work experience
- Experience in Java OR .NET Development
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- troubleshooting is your passion.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- trainings for new technologies are a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
- you are looking for one of the best entry points for your Dynatrace career.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH