Developer Advocate - Product Evangelist (m/f)
Technology / Linz, Austria
Do you want to expand a technology community, engage with hot technology companies and represent the company at top conferences?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Performance Management and redefined Monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others. Apply and join a team of experienced tech entrepreneurs.
- Create momentum and drive the adoption of Dynatrace through your interactions with customers and prospects to help them manage their applications
- Advocate the adoption of Dynatrace to strategic partners and the broader DevOps community
- Evangelize in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and similar activities
- Create engaging content and support social distribution and marketing
- Support market research and build a strong product positioning
- Engage with industry thought leaders
- Travel to different tech hubs while having a local home base
- Master's Degree in a technical field related to software (or similar qualification)
- Technical background, with 7 years of experience in software projects and at least 2 years in a leading role
- Deep technical knowledge in one of the following areas: Web Applications development, Cloud Platforms, DevOps tool chains or Container Technologies
- Excellent English, fluent in written and spoken form
Why join Dynatrace
- Become a spokesperson for a high-technology company
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- Vibe of an international company with locations in Linz, Klagenfurt, Boston, Sydney, Barcelona, Gdansk and many others
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
- Work independently in a young, highly motivated and high talented team
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 55,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH