Technical Partner Manager (m/f): Shape strategic technology roadmaps with Red Hat, Google, Microsoft & Co
Technology / Linz, Austria
Strategic Alliances | Go-To-Market Strategy | Software as a Service | B2B | Digital Transformation
Excited about extending #1 market and #1 product leadership by fostering our strategic partnerships?
Interested in planning and implementing a Go-To-Market Strategy with hot technology companies like AWS, Red Hat, Google or Pivotal?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an extraordinary customer experience.
If you are a technology visionary, we are looking forward to meeting you!
- Support market research and shape strategic technology partner roadmaps with the hottest and newest technology companies
- Effectively establish, manage and grow the day-to-day business relationships with key strategic technology partners like AWS, Red Hat, Google or Pivotal
- Drive the development of business partnerships from the first contact to a success business
- Foster existing relationships and develop them to win-win partner agreements
- Work closely with the worldwide Dynatrace sales, development and marketing teams
- Master's degree and >5 years of experience as Product Manager or Marketing Manager for a software solution (ideally B2B)
- Experience in a leading role would be nice-to-have
- High-Level understanding of Cloud Platforms, DevOps tool chains, IoT or Container Technologies
- Excellent English, fluent in written and spoken form
- Willingness to travel (20%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Become a key member of our global strategic alliances team and a spokesperson in our Hi-speed & Hi-tec company
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- Vibe of an international company with locations in Linz, Klagenfurt, Boston, Sydney, Barcelona, Gdansk and many others
- Work independently in a young, highly motivated and talented team of experienced tech entrepreneurs
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 60,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH