UX Designer (m/f) in UI Development Team
Technology / Linz, Austria
Sketch | InVision | Mobile First | User Experience | Software as a Service | B2B | Big Data |
You love challenges and are not afraid of complexity? Excited about building an extraordinary user experience? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- UI Design in our development team and collaborate closely with our UX Core team
- Understand product, customer- and business-needs
- Do user tests, talk to customers and work with analytics
- Build product design mocks (Sketch) and interactive click mocks (InVision)
- Produce information architectures and workflows
- Create wireframes on whiteboards and paper
Our expectations of you
- Experience in Frontend Development and building user interfaces (more than portfolio websites)
- Strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- Think in information structures, data hierarchies, flows and usability principles
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy a lot of variety (considering new requirements, workflows, mock-ups, prototypes, web design, illustration, infographics, employer branding, online- and print-marketing).
- you want to collaborate with an international team of 12 experienced designers.
- working tech-, movie-, gaming- and pop-culture into the brand is attractive to you.
- UX is more than usability and design to you.
- you take mobile first for granted.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH