UX Designer (m/f) for #1 Performance Monitoring Software
Technology / Linz, Austria
Sketch | Invision | Mobile First | Software as a Service | B2B | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Are you done working on small-time projects with zero to none complexity? Excited about building engaging user experiences? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Understand product domains, customer-, and business needs
- Do user tests, talk to customers and work with analytics
- Build product design mocks (Sketch) and interactive click mocks (Invision)
- Produce information architectures and workflows
- Create wireframes on whiteboards and paper
- Work with product management and development
Our expectations for you
- Experience in building user interfaces and workflows (more than portfolio websites)
- Think in information structures, data hierarchies, flows and usability principles
- Strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- Familiar with Invision and Sketch
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy a lot of variety (considering new requirements, workflows, mock-ups, prototypes, web design, illustration, infographics, employer branding, online and print marketing).
- you want to collaborate with an international team of 12 experienced designers.
- working tech-, movie-, gaming- and pop-culture into the brand is attractive to you.
- UX is more than usability and more than design to you.
- you take mobile first for granted.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH