Technical Product Manager (f/m) for #1 Performance Monitoring Software
Technology / Klagenfurt, Austria
Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe? Apply now and be part of our young, motivated and talented team.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Application Performance Management (APM). Our products and services are powered by artificial intelligence, cover the full stack of technologies and are completely automated. Our constant strive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s how we enable our customers like Apple, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease. Austria is the technical heart of Dynatrace and houses our tech leadership for our flagship product.
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
Our expectations for you
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, Start-up founder, Engineering Lead or Product Manager
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and join our talented team.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee