Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the new generation of Application Performance Management. Our passion: helping customers, large and small, see their applications and digital channels through the lens of end users. Over 5,800 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing user experiences.
A Maintenance Renewal Representative generates revenue through maintenance and SaaS subscription renewals. This is accomplished by direct contact with both our internal and external customers.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Manage and track the entire maintenance renewal process, coordinating and communicating customer renewal intentions with Sales, Finance and other members of the organization
- Generating and sending quotes 90 days in advance that meet the customers contractual requirements
- Engage customers in a value discussion surrounding their maintenance renewal building relationships with key stakeholders to help aid ontime renewals.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers on customer strategies and sales plans
- Provide information to internal and external customers regarding maintenance quotes, reinstatements, co-termination and consolidation of contracts.
- Work in a team environment to ensure the completion of assigned tasks within specified deadlines for an assigned region.
- Provide information for internal management reporting
- Meet all contractual and reporting deadlines
- Perform additional duties as required
- Proven ability to assess, manage and operate effectively given multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and committed to getting results
- Excellent mathematical skills with emphasis in accounting or financial math
- Strong organizational skills, including detailed record-keeping, excellent and independent follow-through, and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of flexibility in a team setting
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet experience in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Dynatrace software products
- Knowledge of licensing and product pricing
- Basic Sales skills
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.