Senior Manager Field Marketing (EMEA South)
Marketing / Cinisello Balsamo (Milano), Italy
As our Senior Manager for South EMEA Field marketing , this role is critical in developing new logo qualified opportunities for our sales organisation. This person will be responsible for developing the strategy, planning and implementing on modern marketing campaigns in support of the South EMEA sales pipeline and revenue goals. You will directly oversee a team of regional field marketers and interact directly with our field sales team.
- Design, develop, execute account-based marketing programs and activities in partnership with sales to target Dynatrace’s named accounts.
- Build and execute integrated marketing programs across Digital Marketing, Social Media, Web, Field and Channel Marketing.
- Define measurements and analytics, build reporting to quantify and qualify current marketing activity performance, and identify areas to adjust for future marketing activities.
- Define digital programs to drive engagement, conversion and funnel velocity.
- Drive marketing to impact sales cycle length, pipeline stages, sales models, account-based strategies.
- Extensive Experience in modern marketing, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Demonstratable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with senior level sales executives.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing program and pipeline.
- Must be able to travel within and outside of Italy
- This position will directly manage the Digital Marketing Specialist in South EMEA and the Events Marketing Manager for South EMEA.
- In this role you will be responsible for training staff, recruitment, retention, performance management, disciplinary actions, hiring and terminating employment.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.