Senior Business Relationship Manager – Quote to Cash
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
We are hiring a Senior Business Relationship Manager – Quote to Cash to help us continue to deliver meaningful improvements to our customer and employee experiences, through the use of best practice processes and industry leading cloud business applications.
This position is the connective tissue between the business stakeholders, IT and Engineering for Dynatrace’s quote to cash cycle. You will be responsible for fostering cross-functional business relationships, developing and managing roadmaps, defining business requirements, managing project intake as well as execution using an agile delivery methodology. You will also be responsible for planning and driving communication and change management activities.
This role reports to the Director, Technology Programs and Relationships and requires a high degree of collaboration with smart, passionate business minded leaders across the organization. Business process and technology acumen combined with an ability to build relationships, influence, bring a value-add perspective and to deliver quality solutions on time will be keys to your success.
- Be a leader, advisor and influencer for Dynatrace’s quote to cash cycle end to end.
- Foster tight working relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders and collaborate on roadmaps, business cases, KPIs, and business requirements.
- Execute projects working with stakeholders, using an agile methodology. Cross-functional teams include Engineering, Legal, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Order Mgmt, Accounting, Licensing, Customer Success, Support etc.
- Manage project intake and prioritization cross-functionally using a KPI based approach.
- Drive implementation of best practice processes and supporting systems to deliver efficiencies, scale and improved experiences in our end to end Quote to Cash lifecycle.
- Follow and contribute to improving our project management processes and tools.
- Provide regular status updates and communications to various levels of the organization
- Evaluate vendors and functionality for fit in the Dynatrace environment (application, process, strategy)
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis and program management.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of the entire quote to cash lifecycle in a subscription-based SaaS business.
- Working knowledge of ERP (NetSuite a plus), CRM (Salesforce a plus), and integration middleware.
- Past experience leading change management activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with agile methodology.
- Ability to influence at all levels and functions within the organization to drive expected business benefits within a best practice framework.
- Skilled in assisting business operations to articulate business requirements focused on efficient processes and tools.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working with extended teams to provide improved reporting and analytics information with a focus on self-service technologies.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
- Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.