Senior Benefits Manager
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
As part of our Human Resource organization, the Senior Benefits Manager will play a strategic part in our HR team and across the global organization. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the compliance and administration of the company’s US & Canadian health and welfare and retirement plans. You will have a high attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment.
- Responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group US & Canadian benefit programs (health, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, life insurance, travel and accident plan, flexible spending plan, time off and 401(k)
- Partner with benefit brokers and vendors to ensure benefits are designed competitively and delivered efficiently and effectively with the highest level of service to employees
- Assists in the management and development of world-class global benefit plan design working with global benefit consultants and understanding the global employee benefits landscape for new innovative ideas
- Manage the Ex-Pat program with global human resource business partners and outside vendors
- Direct the annual renewal and enrollment process including preparation of employee communications and updating benefit enrollment information
- Manage and monitor the annual benefits budget in partnership with Finance and external vendors
- Reconcile and verify the calculations of the monthly premium statements for all group benefits. Analyze, review and prepare monthly invoices for payment processing
- Oversee leave of absence programs and manage third party vendors
- Develop strong relationships with internal clients including HR, providers of benefit services and external vendors to create greater efficiency, improve delivery of services and reduce costs
- Administer and maintain data transactions, benefit elections and data integrity within the third-party benefit administration system
- Manage the design, implementation and administration of new benefits programs and policies
- Works closely with VP of HR to direct, prepare and distribute benefit plan communications
- Ensure compliance with 401(k) plan including auditing of payroll reports, non-discrimination testing, annual audit and Form 5500 filing
- Handles escalated benefit inquires to ensure equitable, courteous resolution
- Maintain a working knowledge of international federal, and state laws and regulations influencing benefits including ERISA, HIPAA, ADA etc.
- Work on projects as directed by VP of Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or Business or related field required- CEBS preferred
- Experience in a Human Resources department managing or administering U.S. and Canadian retirement, disability and leaves of absence plans
- Ability to build strong relationships with external vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent decision-making skills and initiative in solving problems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
3 reasons to become one of us:
· People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
· World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
· International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.