Partner Sales Manager
Sales / Shanghai, China
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in software sales, systems integration delivery / business development, partner management
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- Passion for the APM / DPM, Cloud and Digital market
- Knowledge of ITSM marketplace would be an advantage, especially Business Service Management, End User Experience Monitoring, Network Performance, Java/.NET application performance, Service Level Management or ITIL, Cloud/Internet Application Performance
- Strong Evangeliser around APM / Cloud & Cloud Migrations as well as Digital Transformation
- Operating in a Technical / Sales Role in / around Partner Management
- Experience in software sales, systems integration delivery/ business development and Partner management
- Strong knowledge around Cloud Management, DevOps, Mobile technologies. This includes modern application architectures built on cloud native architectures of cloud, micro-services, modern dev platforms, etc…
- 5+ years in technical / presales role ideally in Cloud / Performance Management environments
- 5+ years of experience building and managing value added partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, manage and grow partnerships that deliver value added services such as user experience, cloud, digital transformation, implementation, hosting, content and web infrastructure services
- Experience & understanding within Mobile / Digital Platforms & Application environments
- Identify new Partners and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate the value of the Dynatrace solutions to both ‘C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff alike.
- Understand the Partners’ business and align Dynatrace solutions to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions.
- Develop, drive and own revenue through Partners in ANZ. Be seen as a key resource from Dynatrace to support the growth of selected partners business around Application Performance Management.
- Enable Partners by communicating our latest solutions, the problems we solve and the unique value we provide to different customer roles.
- Define and share global ‘best practices’ to enable repeatability that will improve the productivity and effectiveness of our partner model.
- Provide advice and direction to Partners on problem discovery and qualification that will increase pipeline opportunities and drive the sales success rate.
- Co-develop with the Marketing team business plans to drive revenue growth for Partners and the Dynatrace sales team.
- Build partner programs that complement “go-to-market” strategy.
- Support and enable Partners in Solution creation and Dynatrace technology enablement.
- Demonstrate a “whatever-it-takes” attitude to ensure Partners are knowledgeable, driven and successful at delivering our solutions to their customers and prospects.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and product demonstrations in a Pre-Sales Capacity.