Sales / Shenzhen, China
An excellent opportunity to be a key contributor in a rapidly growing business, the individual will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and developing key relationships within opportunities. Dynatrace is looking for technically-knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic person who want to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organisation.
Purpose of the role:
- Demo APM software offerings live to potential and existing customers, with a particular focus on Dynatrace application monitoring (the agent based approach) and DCRUM (network based approach).
- Work with the Dynatrace sales team during the sales cycle and provide value based and technical demonstrations to prospects and customers.
- Planning, running and managing POCs at prospects with the goal of demonstrating the value to justify prospect or customer acquisition.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs, prospect & customer’s technical questions, deployment queries etc.
- Regular Greater China travel to prospects and customers.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with sales, pre-sales, and delivery resources across the Dynatrace business.
- Raise the awareness of using Dynatrace based solutions with partner account teams and how they benefit the end customer
- Work with the Dynatrace Customer Success team to create case studies and win stories to support the Greater China business.
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience presenting,demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements.
- Good understanding of at least one cloud and container technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Redhat, Openshift, Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Kubernetes and Docker is a must.
- Hands-on programming experience in at least one of the Object-Oriented languages including Java, C#, node is a must.
- Knowledge of APM products in the market is a must.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in front of large audience.
- Experience in scripting language like python, bash, powershell is desired.
- Comfortable with Linux operating system including shell commands and editor(s).
- Awareness of application performance problems and their impact on cost and brand.
- Experience creating architecture and other design documents.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style is desired.
- Experience with one or more web technology stacks is desired.
- Deep understand of how networks (WAN/LAN), their protocols and related infrastructure (proxies, NAT’s, firewalls, WOC’s etc.) operate to deliver application service
- Have experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements
- Being able to present and sell our product to customer’s technical and executive audience at different levels of an organisation (Developer, Manager, VP etc.)
- Ability to be coached and react quickly in selling situations.
- Experience creating architecture and other design documents and diagrams
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and methodologies
- Outgoing personality, desire to work hard and have fun, team spirit.
- Ability to travel within Greater China for Business as required
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Desirable Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience
- Experience with one or more web technology stacks
- Experience with database design, SQL and data access practices
- Experience with networking : protocols, architecture
- Experience with Application Testing & QA solution.
- Experience with Dynatrace DC RUM, Application Monitoring & UEM, Synthetic Monitoring
o Web and application server technologies such as Apache, Nginx, IIS, Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss, etc
o Server side technologies such as Java Servlets, ASP.NET and PHP
o The HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style