Services Regional Manager
Services / NORAM - West
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scoping, positioning, and delivery of a wide range of Services supporting all Dynatrace technologies. As a Manager in the North American Dynatrace Services organization, you will provide deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall engagement management for Dynatrace Services Engagements focused on customer success.
You will work directly with Dynatrace Sales and customers to understand business and technical requirements, crafting delivery proposals and Statements of Work/Services Contracts. You will also be guiding teams of Consultants and Architects to drive engagement success, customer satisfaction, and Dynatrace product adoption.
Additional responsibilities include direct management of up to 12 employees, including mentoring to further develop both technical and consulting skills, and driving effective employee career development. Communication, technical consulting, and interpersonal skills will be paramount to your success in this role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Minimum 5+ years Services Management and or Program Management combined experience
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on implementation and adoption strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive product and services expansion
- Strong project management capabilities
- Must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years Dynatrace Technology Consulting or equivalent Technical Consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Dynatrace Associate Certifications
- Travel to client locations varies but is anticipated up to 25%