Senior Java Backend Developer (m/f)
Development / Vienna, Austria
Software as a Service | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Excited about building a new part of Dynatrace platform? Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation? You look for more than standard website development?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Work on extensibility, developer experience and marketplace on top of the existing Dynatrace platform
- Develop and expand the Dynatrace Software using Java, TypeScript and Python
- Close cooperation with the UX/frontend team in Vienna and the core developers across the globe
- Independent implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Minimum of four years professional experience with Java
- Experience with CI/CD automation is a strong requirement
- Real-world experience in creating and maintaining REST APIs for complex client environments, moreover GraphQL is a plus
You will love this job if
- you both enjoy the speed of startups and the massive scale of enterprises
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues
- an international environment is attractive to you
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.