EMEA Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The Partner marketing manager will be a key member of the rapidly growing Partner organization within Dynatrace. You will be responsible for executing partner marketing initiatives in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) with responsibility for planning, execution and reporting of marketing programs, campaigns and events to partners and through/with partners to end prospects.
The emphasis of this role will be driving end-customer demand generation activities with Dynatrace partners in alignment with corporate and partner sales objectives. The role will collaborate closely with EMEA Partner Sales team, the global partner marketing organization, and regional marketing teams.
This is a results-driven role where Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSOs), and Partner Deal Registrations (PDRs) are fundamental metrics of success. Reporting and analyzing activities to make recommendations that optimize future investments is critical.
You will be supported by a central Partner marketing team that will share communication, campaign, content, and event best practices, while also providing access to market leading technology platforms to accomplish your goals.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop agreed marketing objectives in partnership with regional partner sales leadership
- Initiate and drive marketing plans with partners to engage prospects
- Develop and execute marketing activities to recruit new partners identified by partner sales
- Plan, execute, measure and analyze campaign and marketing activities that drive MQLs, QSOs, and PDRs and make recommendations to increase effectiveness
- Write and deliver regular sales win wires for internal circulation, evangelism, and awareness within specific partners
- Support the ongoing development, refinement and optimization of the Partner Program, including centralization of global best practice
- Enforce appropriate Dynatrace brand usage and ensure messaging is within guidelines
- Drive portal adoption along with portal feature and content enhancements based on Partner requirements and feedback
- Required Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in B2B high tech/SaaS partner marketing and channel programs
- Experience working in the monitoring market segment and/or with cloud platform vendors (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift) or DevOps providers a definite advantage
- Experience with Partner GTM models including resellers, distributors, consultants, systems integrators, CIO advisories, and Managed Service Providers with proven success driving execution
- Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Tableau skills and experience an advantage
- Marketing experience including writing and copy-editing skills, the ability to translate themes and topics into specific assets and deliverables such as case studies, web copy, emails, and win wires
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
- Must be an independent, flexible self-starter with high-energy and a growth mindset who can build rapport and drive execution with Partner managers and Partner business owners
- Spanish, Portuguese or Italian language skills are a bonus
- 10-20% travel required
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.