Technical Support Analyst
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing local and remote technical services to Dynatrace employees worldwide. However, this is not a traditional multi-tier support operation, you will be expected to learn and gain capabilities to support all our digital technologies.
The ability to work within a global team is imperative, so experience of working internationally is desirable, and you must have a desire to work within and contribute to global procedures and practices. Being self-motivated and results oriented is imperative due to remote management however there will be local teaming.
The Technical Support Analyst will share responsibility for supporting the processes and administration of the Global ITSM; which is maintained by Employee Digital Enablement (EDE) and used by Dynatrace’s internal user base.
- Responsible for the initial triage of tickets, resolution, qualification and escalation of Incidents and Service Requests to Business Systems and Infrastructure specialists where necessary.
- Responsible for resolving client technology issues as well as executing local/regional projects as part of global programs such as the deployment of new client hardware and software technologies.
- Provide regional and global client support as required; primarily the support and maintenance of client hardware including MacBooks, iPhones and laptops.
- Under general supervision perform technical ITSM work including designing, administering, maintaining, and updating the processes within the ITSM.
- Work with multiple global teams to ensure the ITSM is fit for purpose for the organization.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent communications skills, written, in person and remotely on the phone
- Interest in developing capabilities in business processes as well as technologies
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new skills quickly as well as research for solutions independently
- Reliable and punctual; dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within standard operating procedures and contribute to the development of these procedures
- Ability to work within Corporate policies, raising exceptional issues and addressing business needs pro-actively
- Detailed knowledge of iOS, MacBooks and iPhones
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- ITSM deployment experience
- Process development experience
- Experience with JAMF
- Experience in a network/telecom-supported environment
- Experience with build or imaging solutions (pref. SCCM)
- Experience of Active Directory e.g. creating user accounts
- Some experience of SharePoint and a desire to learn more
- Office 365 skills a necessity
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overtime
- College degree preferred
- 5+ years industry experience
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.