Senior Delivery Consultant / Architect
Services / Tokyo, Japan
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading Software Intelligence Platform? To support our continued growth, Dynatrace is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant / Architect with proven skills in cloud architecture and program management for its Professional Services Team. In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to help them maximise the value of their Dynatrace investment.
You possess leadership skills, technical knowledge, and a depth and breadth of experience that enable you to represent Dynatrace as a trusted adviser, guiding our customers along their digital transformation journeys. You relish the opportunity to learn new technologies and apply your learning to help others.
You will have a detailed understanding of technology, coupled with strong business and IT process experience. You will also be an intuitive problem solver, accustomed to overcoming a wide variety of challenges in complex environments. In your interactions with the business, developers, architects, and business analysts, your technical expertise along with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally (in English and Japanese) will inspire confidence.
You will be self-driven, accustomed to continuous learning and keeping current with relevant industry trends. Your strong technical background, combined with your oral and written presentation skills, will help you deliver outstanding experience to our customers.
- Partner with customers to define and scope Dynatrace engagements, including the objectives, tasks, effort and critical success factors
- Act as Program Manager and Lead Consultant in the management and delivery of ongoing engagements, guiding and supporting customer resources to support the adoption and expansion of the Dynatrace platform
- Routinely participate in project scoping, product architectural deployment design, and product deployment sizing, delivering professional design documents
- Influence Dynatrace prospects and build confidence in the Dynatrace platform; including stakeholders, program boards, executives and technical teams
- Work closely with colleagues during the presales process for presentations, scoping, sizing, and design activities
- Serve as subject matter expert on Dynatrace and applicable industry best practices. This is beyond simply sharing product knowledge; requiring relevant industry skills and knowledge
- Guide customers in development and operation of a Centre of Excellence with specific focus on culture, strategy, people and process, as well as technology
- Routinely identify key integration opportunities, focused on embedding Dynatrace into current and new processes; guide customers in these initiatives
- Build relationships that support the successful adoption and integration of Dynatrace throughout the application lifecycle, and along the journey to autonomous cloud
- Deliver education and enablement sessions focused on Dynatrace software
- Effectively manage team relationships and promote cross-functional collaboration
- Use Dynatrace to identify and highlight application issues for those great “WoW!” moments. Capture and document how Dynatrace delivers value for the benefit of customer as well as the Dynatrace team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5-10+ years’ consulting experience including architectural planning and design, leading implementation and driving adoption, with application-focused software
- General understanding / awareness of some of the following platforms and technologies: Azure, AWS, GCP, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SNOW, Slack, Splunk, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, Jenkins
- High level understanding of database technologies; Relational (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, etc.) and NoSQL/non-relational (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Ability to create and maintain personal virtual machines (Windows and Linux guest OSes) with products such VMWare Workstation and VirtualBox
- Solid understanding of the application life cycle, and how Dynatrace adds value at each stage
- Understanding of containers and microservices
- Knowledge of mapping business goals to IT requirements
- Ability to formulate program strategies by evaluating options, priorities and risks, managing information from multiple work streams and integrating them to form an overall view
- Ability to simplify complex technical issues and tailor information for relevant stakeholders
- Solid understanding of common organisational challenges and how these may be overcome; ability to manage conflicting demands to achieve common goals with a ‘one team’ perspective
- Ability to write or contribute to technical forums, white papers, and blogs
- Demonstrable experience of being self-directed, managing all aspects of consulting engagements
- Comfortable evaluating risk and taking educated risks as warranted, based on experience
- Inherent and proven problem-solving nature, with an engaged, self-motivated attitude
- Honesty, decisiveness and consistency
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and mentor
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.