Commercial Analyst - EMEA
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The EMEA Commercial Analyst is part of the team that is fully responsible for managing the sales contract preparation, flow and booking for a subset of the 16 European entities that we currently run. This is everything from reviewing and preparing accurate bookable contracts through to US GAAP recognition of the revenue for all deals.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure all contracts provide the maximum bookable revenue for both the company and the sales team.
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure including being on calls with the Customer
- Work closely with the order management team and help with drafting contracts when needed
- Determine revenue recognition for contracts and ensure all necessary documents are available to book the contract
- Prepare the booking package for all executed deals, to be passed onto the billings clerk to do invoicing
- Ensure accuracy within Salesforce.com to ensure that the financial systems match the commercial systems and identifying any variances between both systems and resolving them
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the Shared Services Centre team
- Assisting with ad hoc systems projects when required
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified by experience or through study
- Experience of multi country sales contracts and US revenue recognition policies, specifically ASC 606
- Previous experience within a Software company is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is essential
- A dynamic, flexible individual capable of working in a fast-paced sales environment across up to 16 countries
- A non-English language to business level will be an advantage
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- A strong work ethic with proven analytical skills
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
- We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader.
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.