Mainframe Systems Engineer
Technology / Detroit, Michigan
Are you an IBM Mainframe Systems Programmer? Want to work on a market leading platform? Want to be in a team of “like-minded technologists”? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
We are actively growing our digital business and development teams to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
What you will be a part of:
As a Mainframe Systems Engineer you will helping support and maintain our zOS mainframe environment. This engineer will help design, develop and drive continuous integration on our classic products and mainframe suite.
· Experience with administration and support on zOS mainframe environments
· Experience with coding, testing and design on mainframe systems
· Experience with maintaining and extending continuous integration environments and tests
· Basic Unix command line skills experience
· Endevor experience
· Experience with SMP/E
What will make you stand out:
· Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Experience with other languages including Java, C and more
· Familiarity with Agile Development processes
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace include:
· Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
· Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
· Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
· Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
· Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
· Subsidized snack and drinks
· Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.