Services / US-Virtual Office
As a Guardian Consultant with Dynatrace you will become a personal superhero to our customer.
Dynatrace Guardians are skilled professionals trained to monitor applications from the end user to the data center. They support operations staff by providing critical application performance, availability and capacity data. They also help review performance trends and service desk tickets to aid in proactive monitoring efforts.
To ensure customers getting their full value of their investment in our technology, Dynatrace provides Premium Guardian Services. Dynatrace trained Guardians help our clients obtain the maximum value from existing investments, while allowing their IT staff to focus on core capabilities and activities.
- Ensure our customer’s business critical applications are available and performing at their peak.
- Summarize and review performance trends with customers.
- Be the Dynatrace subject matter expert for the client staff. Assist them with troubleshooting and root causing performance issues.
- Maintain and enhance dashboards and reports to meet requirements of IT and business users.
- On-board additional applications for monitoring and update software with any necessary service packs.
Interested? Ask yourself, is this you?
- Graduated within the last couple years with coursework around software development, computer networks, and web development preferred
- 2 years of related professional work experience
- Willingness to relocate and/or travel
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology
- Expertise in one or more of these key technologies is desirable
- Java, J2EE, .NET, ASP.NET, Web development
- Networking, TCP/IP
- Virtualization, Citrix, VMware
- Server-side and/or client-side scripting.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.